Get a taste, get your fill… at this year’s Taste of Broad Ripple!
Jennifer Brinduse, Event Coordinator, Taste of Broad Ripple, and Chef Roger Duran from The Corner in Broad Ripple, tell us where the action is!
What/Where: An action packed 1 day festival on the open streets of Broad Ripple Village featuring local food, beer, vendors and live music.
When: Saturday, June 16 from 3-10pm.
Tickets: $7 cash or card. Kids under 12 are free.
Parking: Free parking and shuttles will run throughout festival hours to and from Glendale Mall.
• Chef’s Night Off Tent with a Chef Cook-Off from 3-5 PM
• The Riley Kids Area open from 3-6:30 PM, supported by Riley Children’s Foundation and managed by theCityMoms, with Colts Interactive Museum, face painting, interactive inflatable games, Indianapolis Art Center activity and much more
• HotBox Kid’s Pizza Tent where kids craft their own mini pizzas
• School of Rock stage showcasing a School of Rock student band lineup
• Live music on the Main Stage all day with headliner The Main Squeeze
• 30 food vendors and 10 assorted non-food vendors
• Yuengling Beer Garden featuring Yuengling and Sun King beers
• The VinoMobileBar featuring select wines
• Southern Wine & Spirits Cocktail Tent serving a host of assorted cocktails
To learn more, visit: