Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 18th. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.68 or 0.00026831 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $62,172.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.64 or 0.01675353 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011825 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 38.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007436 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002012 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.