Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 11.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 2.9% against the US dollar. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $53,268.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $1.47 or 0.00023609 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.74 or 0.01631686 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013200 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 39.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007352 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002045 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.