Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Monero Original coin can currently be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00011242 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and $57.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Monero Original has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.85 or 0.01424634 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00014946 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008240 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000937 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00001808 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00001380 BTC.
Monero Original Coin Profile
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,611,803 coins. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.