Monero (XMR) traded up 0.64 percent with American dollar during the 24h interval closing 10:45 on October 3rd EST. Monero at this time has a cap of $1,880,027,574 and its 24 hour volume is approximately $30,048,329. Over the last 7 days, Monero is -1.24 percent against the American dollar with a move of 0.34 percent through the last hour.
Here is how other similar coins have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is currently at $516.60 against the dollar, a -3.49% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost for BCH is at 0.07951542 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) is currently at $222.11 against the dollar, a -2.56% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost for ETH is at 0.03418785 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) is currently at $0.08 against the dollar, a -2.11% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost for ADA is at 0.00001252 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) is currently at $58.04 against the dollar, a -3.35% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost for LTC is at 0.00893635 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) is currently at $11.06 against the dollar, a -1.54% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost for ETC is at 0.00170169 BTC.
- REBL (REBL) is currently at $0.01 against the dollar, a -3.65% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost for REBL is at 0.00000144 BTC.
Monero has a total supply of exactly 16,458,139 coins. It launched on 2nd June, 2014.
Coming from cryptocompare: “Monero (XMR) is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. The coin is based on Proof of Work and has a block reward that varies smoothly. The difficulty retargets every block with a sixty second block target. Monero uses a Ring Signature system to protect your privacy, allowing users to make untraceable transactions.”
The following are a few helpful links in case you choose to get the full story about Monero:
XMR: Trading Info
People can buy XMR on trading exchanges including Coinroom, Cryptsy, and Braziliex.
It’s not necessarily always viable to buy coins including Monero right away using American dollars. Investors needing to obtain XMR could possibly have to first buy Bitcoin or ETH using an exchange that has American dollar trading pairs including Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Traders will then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to obtain Monero using one of the trading exchanges detailed previously.