- Ripple’s XRP is being hammered on Thursday, down a big 6.7% in the mid-part of the session.
- XRP/USD after being part of a market wide bear attack, remains vulnerable to further downside risks.
XRP/USD 15-minute chart
- XRP/USD price action consolidating around session lows for now, subject to further downside risks.
Spot rate: 0.3460
Relative change: -1.83%
Support 1: 0.3642, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 0.3566, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 0.3508, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 0.3776, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 0.3835, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 0.3911, daily pivot point resistance.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
- Price action is being heavily supported by a demand zone seen tracking from $0.3400-0.3300 This has been in play since mid-December.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Over the daily time frame, XRP/USD is stuck within a range-block formation.